Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Real Life

That the grass is green, and the sky is blue, that the birds love the bees and oh the bees they love the honey.

That it's weird if we talk to "strangers" Isnt being human enough in common?

That people live with broken hearts

That people smile at making other people frown

That girls wear so much freaking makeup

That I don't care about my parents aproval

That something's can only be fixed by one thing

That no one does service anymore unless they get something out of it

That people don't show there emotion. "What's the point of language unless you say what you feeeel"

That a smile can fix any problem

That it's better to laugh than fight

That fun is my jam and I play it full blast

That we can't forget we can only live with

That anytime black eyed peas comes on I gotta dance

That I can't dance but I do it anyways

That batman is the shit

That I rather have more friends in my life  than commas in my bank account

That people rather hear how people fell in love Instead of how they stayed in love

That I don't get any of this but I'm completly fine with it because sometimes it's better not to understand



7 comments:

  1. Love it dave. Ill be sure and blast some black eyed peas next time we hang out.

    Stanley out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stories about staying in love.
    What a lovely idea David, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That I rather have more friends in my life than commas in my bank account

    I loved this post, it was so honest

    ReplyDelete
  4. That line about falling in love vs. staying in love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun is my jam and I play it full blast

    This post is seriously prime

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post is incredible. Seriously blown away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this was so so good. every line is just too true

    ReplyDelete