Sunday, September 21, 2014

Because Love and Ghosts are the reasons I cant sleep at night

Lifeless.
The air surrounding me.
Its. Different.
I'm scared to breath it in.
I'm scared to see what it would do to me.
So I hold my breath.


Until You came.
And wrapped your hands around my neck.
And squeezed.
Until i was wheezing.
Coughing.
Gasping for the air.
The air I was scared of.

I filled my lungs with the air.
Surprised.
That the thing I thought was going to kill me.
Started to make me feel so alive. 

I inhale it. in and out.
I can't get enough of the precious air.
At every moment I breathe it in.
I'm hooked to it.

Then in one moment.
The air tasted different.
Bitter.
Rotten.
It starts choking me.
Why did I breathe it in?


\\



how did something that made me feel so good.
Make me hurt so bad.


Now i just hold my breathe, Because love is in the air.
Because hearts were made to get stepped on.
And they won't start beating until they do.

1 comment:

  1. "And they won't start beating until they do." Woahhh chills.

    ReplyDelete