Sunday, September 14, 2014

être vivant

I've punched six holes in my walls.
 I've snuck out a total of five times.
  I've broken two bones.
   I dance even though I don't know how to.
    I've seen my dad cry once.
     I don't know how to swim.
      I've never have felt god and I don't think I will.
       I don't have a job. ( even though I need one)
      Batman is my favorite super hero,
     And i'm a terrible driver.
    I've laughed more than I've cried.
   I've been in love once but my hearts been broken twice.
  I haven't seen the world.
 I don't think I would go to heaven even if it was real.
My heart beats 72 times a minute and misses a beat every time I see her.

My names Frank White.
And i'm alive.



5 comments:

  1. I punch holes as well and I love batman. Epic post homie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to all of those.
    Such a good post.
    Please keep writing stuff like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. falling in love once but getting your heart broken twice... killer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm going to spend the rest of the day trying to figure out that line about falling in love once but getting your heart broken twice.

    The rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy shizzz fuuufufufufu (can we swear on these things idk) this was tight and im with nelson that line was intense

    ReplyDelete