Sunday, October 26, 2014

Becoming Joe

The average persons life expectancy is 75 years.
makes about 1.5 million in their life, and they spend more than half.
smiles about fifty times a day.
and more than half aren't satisfied with their lives.


That's what scares me.
becoming the average person.
to die and have no one remember my name.

So even though I don't know what i want to be when i grow up. I know what I don't want to be.
Average.

I want to be like Bob and be happy

I want to be like Neil and step places no ones ever stepped.

I want to be like Jimi and kiss the sky.

I want to kiss the sky. And I don't care if  it doesn't kiss me back. At least I'm trying to be someone doing something.




Because I'm going to die with more risks than regrets.



(and I will smile more than fifty times a day)






2 comments:

  1. This post is amazing! I can relate to everything you just said! I honestly believe we need to make our lives the most enjoyable for ourselves. Forget about the world. I'm living my world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "i want to kiss the sky. And I don't care if it doesn't kiss me back."

    #stolen

    ReplyDelete