Sunday, October 5, 2014

The mushy thing thats in my head

We write to show whats on or minds. So these are the things that aren't on my mind.


                                               Expired Milk.

                                               The mail man.


Global Warning.

Loud Music.

What I eat.

The end of the world.

group texts.

what I look like.

where my keys are.

a job.

when my license expires.

politics.

alien invasions.

dying.

what other people think.

mistakes.

my handwriting.

Famous people.

        Math.

                                                          Math.

                                                                          what im wearing tomorrow.

                                                         Laughing to much.

                                                             The Illuminati.















1 comment: